Green Rays Cup | Mini
Carry on with your active lifestyle with no interruptions. Even While on Period.
- Reusable Alternative To Disposable Tampons And Pads
- Eco-friendly, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Fairtrade, Zero-waste
- Collects the menstrual flow
Why is it better?
- COMFORTABLE – Suitable for an active lifestyle: Swim, Dance, Work, Sleep, Surf or Run a marathon without the need to reach the toilet every couple of hours.
- HEALTHIER & SAFER – No more chemicals. Keep your vaginal flora PH normal while helping to prevent conditions associated with tampon use such as dryness, irritation, allergies or thrush.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – Cheers to a zero-waste period, keep the Earth clean month after month.
- ECONOMICAL – Reusable for up to 10 years, a true Money-Smart alternative.
- ODOUR FREE – No more "funky-smells"! Minimal exposure to air prevents unpleasant odours.
- CONVENIENT – No more running to the pharmacy in the middle of the night, the cup is accessible, there when you need it.
- WATERPROOF – Keep your swimming schedule even while on period
- DAY & NIGHT Protection - Continuous wear for up to 12 hours
- HIGH CAPACITY - Can hold the capacity of up to 4 tampons
What is it made of?
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone, biocompatible with your body
- No Plastic, No BPA, No Dyes, No Fragrances, No Chemicals
- Made In The USA, In An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility
- Organic Cotton Storage Pouch
How to use it?
- Aiming to collect rather than absorb the menstrual flow, keeping your vaginal PH natural
- Fold it to reach almost the size of a tampon, insert and enjoy up to 12 hours of leak-free protection
- Remove, rinse with water and soap & repeat
- Sterilize in boiling water, every month, at the beginning and end of the cycle
Read the full instructions here.
- Size A – those under the age of 30 AND who have not given birth
- Size B – those above the age of 30 OR those who have given birth (even if they are under 30 years old)
- Size Mini – teens and young menstruators OR those with a low-cervix (learn how to measure it here)
Check more info about sizing.
Size Mini (Red) specs
100% Class VI Medical Grade Silicone
- 1 menstrual cup
- 1 organic cotton storage pouch
- Detailed user guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I go to the toilet with it?
You can "go about your business", either for pee or poo, while wearing your cup and you don't need to remove it. The menstrual cup is inserted in your vagina so there is no interference with the urine and the cup will neither catch it or block it.
Can I do sports with it? How about inversions in yoga?
Yes totally! You will find it more comfortable to exercise while wearing a cup instead of a tampon or pad. If the cup is placed correctly and sealed, you should not have any issues with leakages.
Can I swim with it?
Absolutely, that's one of the "perks" of using a menstrual cup while on your period. Full protection while nothing shows off or sticks out!
How can I insert it in and be comfortable?
The menstrual cup can be folded quite easily to reach almost the size of a tampon. There are special folds that generate the smallest insertion points (check the user guide for a complete tutorial). Once inserted, the period cup is sitting under the cervix, the rim supported by the elastic vaginal wall muscles, where you should not feel it's there. Users report feeling more comfortable wearing a cup rather than tampons, given the different position of each within the body.
Will I be touching my own menstrual flow?
You do get to a different level of self-discovery once you introduce yourself to the world of menstrual cups. You will now know more about your vagina, your pelvic floor, your menstrual flow and overall, you will get a better understanding about your own body and the way it functions. You will embrace your period as a normal body process (as it is!).
Some users find it the most comfortable to handle the clean-up while in the shower. As the cup has such the capacity to hold up to 4 tampons worth of blood, you could go on for up to 12 hours before emptying it. While you might see some blood on the way, the newly discovered freedom will make it all worth it!
More questions? Head over to the FAQ.
What do people say?
"No more leaks, no more worries, a truly revolutionary product and a must for your feminine hygiene"
Quality menstrual cup made in America
You can easily see it's not some cheapie made in China type of menstrual cup. I was really afraid just to use a cup which I don't know where it was produced and what it's actually made off. It gets the job done and it has such a high capacity that I went from the morning until the evening without having to change it during all my working hours. They say it's empowering and it's no joke! Yes, I recommend.
More than anticipated
First of all, the product was delivered on the same day, which was pretty impressive. The cup is soft but strong enough to keep its shape while inside. It was fairly easy to insert and remove (while it did require a push as my cervix is higher than average, but I knew that already as I own another cup from another brand). All in all, I'm happy with it and I'll alternate between this one and the one I used before. Curious if they will really last for 10 years, but i'd be happy even with 5!
Comfortable, no leaks and great for the planet
Comfortable, no leaks and great for the planet! Unlike tampon discomfort, I couldn’t feel the Green Rays Cup at all. 12hours of complete protection and then it was too easy to clean and reinsert. Just like with any menstrual cup, you find your own method of inserting it, and once in it does the job very well! It lasts 10 years! No more late night trips to buy tampons or pads!! A small change in a woman’s lifestyle to help reduce sanitary waste! Super informative and helpful information inside a beautifully presented package. Highly recommend if you’re looking for a change!
Really comfortable, no leaks, and safe!
As a lover of the earth and founder of Vegenero (Handmade Vegan Skincare) where eco-options and sustainability are highly important to me, i must give my thumbs up for this product. Whats there not to like about this wonderful cup..? I absolutely love this menstrual cup and tried many in the past and this one is a real winner. Really comfortable, no leaks, and safe Forget those toxic tampons and pads. Girls don't be hesitant and try it! You will never look back! Thank you Green Rays Cup.