Green Rays Cup
Carry on with your active lifestyle with no interruptions. Even While on Period.
- Reusable Alternative To Disposable Tampons And Pads
- Eco-friendly, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Fairtrade, Zero-waste
- Collects the menstrual flow
Why is it better?
- COMFORTABLE – Suitable for an active lifestyle: Swim, Dance, Work, Sleep, Surf or Run a marathon without the need to reach the toilet every couple of hours.
- HEALTHIER & SAFER – No more chemicals. Keep your vaginal flora PH normal while helping to prevent conditions associated with tampon use such as dryness, irritation, allergies or thrush.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – Cheers to a zero-waste period, keep the Earth clean month after month.
- ECONOMICAL – Reusable for up to 10 years, a true Money-Smart alternative.
- ODOUR FREE – No more "funky-smells"! Minimal exposure to air prevents unpleasant odours.
- CONVENIENT – No more running to the pharmacy in the middle of the night, the cup is accessible, there when you need it.
- WATERPROOF – Keep your swimming schedule even while on period
- DAY & NIGHT Protection - Continuous wear for up to 12 hours
- HIGH CAPACITY - Can hold the capacity of up to 4 tampons
What is it made of?
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone, biocompatible with your body
- No Plastic, No BPA, No Dyes, No Fragrances, No Chemicals
- Made In The USA, In An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility
- FDA Registered
- Gots Certified Organic Cotton Pouch
How to use it?
- Aiming to collect rather than absorb the menstrual flow, keeping your vaginal PH natural
- Fold it to reach almost the size of a tampon, insert and enjoy up to 12 hours of leak-free protection
- Remove, rinse with water and soap & repeat
- Sterilize in boiling water, every month, at the beginning and end of the cycle
Read the full instructions here.
- Size A – those under the age of 30 AND who have not given birth vaginally
- Size B – those above the age of 30 OR those who have given birth vaginally
- Size Mini – teens and young menstruators OR those with a low-cervix (learn how to measure it here)
Check more info about sizing.
- 1 menstrual cup
- 1 GOTs certified organic cotton pouch
- Detailed instructions guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I go to the toilet with it?
You can "go about your business", either for pee or poo, while wearing your cup and you don't need to remove it. The menstrual cup is inserted in your vagina so there is no interference with the urine and the cup will neither catch it or block it.
Can I do sports with it? How about inversions in yoga?
Yes totally! You will find it more comfortable to exercise while wearing a cup instead of a tampon or pad. If the cup is placed correctly and sealed, you should not have any issues with leakages.
Can I swim with it?
Absolutely, that's one of the "perks" of using a menstrual cup while on your period. Full protection while nothing shows off or sticks out!
How can I insert it in and be comfortable?
The menstrual cup can be folded quite easily to reach almost the size of a tampon. There are special folds that generate the smallest insertion points (check the user guide for a complete tutorial). Once inserted, the period cup is sitting under the cervix, the rim supported by the elastic vaginal wall muscles, where you should not feel it's there. Users report feeling more comfortable wearing a cup rather than tampons, given the different position of each within the body.
Will I be touching my own menstrual flow?
You do get to a different level of self-discovery once you introduce yourself to the world of menstrual cups. You will now know more about your vagina, your pelvic floor, your menstrual flow and overall, you will get a better understanding about your own body and the way it functions. You will embrace your period as a normal body process (as it is!).
Some users find it the most comfortable to handle the clean-up while in the shower. As the cup has such the capacity to hold up to 4 tampons worth of blood, you could go on for up to 12 hours before emptying it. While you might see some blood on the way, the newly discovered freedom will make it all worth it!
More questions? Head over to the FAQ.
What do people say?
"No more leaks, no more worries, a truly revolutionary product and a must for your feminine hygiene"